12-day andaman sea odyssey
| Ocean-view Suite
|| Veranda Suite
|| Penthouse Suite
|| Owner's Suite
|from US$4,499* per person||from US$5,199* per person||from US$10,499* per person||from US$13,999* per person|
Our SeabournShield Program
Don't worry about the unexpected, either before your cruise or while you're away. SeabournShield is a package of benefits to provide reimbursement for losses that may occur while you cruise. SeabournShield may be added to your booking up until time of final payment.
SeabournShield Package of Benefits:
SeabournShield Cancellation Fee Waiver Program - waives the non-refundable cancellation provision of your Cruise Ticket Contract and pays you the value (limited to $50,000 per guest) of the unused portion of your prepaid cruise vacation in the event that you or your traveling companion need to cancel your cruise vacation (for specified reasons). If your trip cost exceeds $50,000 per guest limit, you will be provided a travel credit equal to the amount by which the cancellation fees imposed exceed the $50,000 per guest cash reimbursement limit. This feature is provided by Seabourn Cruise Line Limited*.
* For New York state residents, the SeabournShield Cancellation Fee Waiver Program is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC # 10952 under policy/certificate Form series TAHC5000.
SeabournShield Travel Insurance Program - reimburses losses for the following:
- Trip Delay: If you miss the departure of your cruise due to carrier-caused delays or other specified reasons, you will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for additional accommodations, meals and “catch-up” transportation expenses.
- Baggage Protection: If your baggage or personal property is lost or damaged, you will be reimbursed up to $3,000. If your bags are delayed or misdirected by a common carrier for more than 24 hours, you will be reimbursed up to $500 for the purchase of necessary personal effects.
- Medical Expense Coverage: Should you become injured or sick during your vacation, you will be reimbursed up to $20,000 for medical expenses related to an illness, or up to $20,000 for expenses related to an injury.
- Emergency Evacuation: In the event that serious illness or injury requires air or ground transportation to a specialized facility or to return home, you will be provided up to $50,000 in covered medical services and supplies (coordinated by our 24-hour assistance provider) to help ensure your safe transport.
The SeabournShield Travel Insurance Program is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN AND TX, Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA, OR, OH, VT, WA AND WY, Policy Form #’s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.
SeabournShield Worldwide Emergency Assistance Program – provides 24-hour assistance services including pre-cruise health, safety and weather information; assistance with travel changes; lost luggage assistance; emergency cash transfer assistance; emergency medical and dental assistance and lost travel document assistance. Services provided by On Call International.
Important: This is only a brief description of the program. For a summary of the terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the link below.
SeabournShield was designed and is administered by Aon Affinity Berkely Travel.
Aon Affinity, is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; (AR 244489); in CA, MN & OK , AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Affinity Insurance Services is acting as a Managing General Agent as that term is defined in section 626.015(14) of the Florida Insurance Code. As an MGA we are acting on behalf of our carrier partner.
This plan provides insurance coverage that applies only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.