Seabourn Launches 2nd Annual "Global Partner Appreciation Event" to Celebrate and Thank Travel Advisors in March 2019
"Thank you" to travel advisors
SEATTLE, February 28, 2019 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, is launching the 2nd edition of its annual “Global Partner Appreciation Event” beginning March 4th to demonstrate the invaluable support it has received from and extend the gratitude it feels toward the travel advisor community worldwide.
Set to run between March 4 – 31, 2019, the line’s global sales teams in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia will reinforce and strengthen their commitment to travel partners through a robust schedule of activities, including seminars, webinars, conferences, events, and in-person meetings. Taken together, the activities will offer opportunity for the teams to share stories and details of developments from Seabourn, including new itineraries and company news. The series of events provided by Seabourn ensure that travel advisors understand the cornerstones of the “Seabourn Difference” and are fully equipped to grow their own business, increase luxury sales, and identify new to cruise guests.
“Our travel advisor partners have long been invaluable to Seabourn, and we want to continue to support their growth and success,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of global marketing and sales. “This 2nd annual Global Partner Appreciation Event offers our teams the opportunity to share stories, news and promotions with our partners so that they are up-to-date and armed with the latest information on Seabourn to share with their clients. Above all, the event is a great way for us to thank our partners and show them that our appreciation for their support, commitment and advocacy grows stronger every year and will continue into the future.”
As part of the current “Global Partner Appreciation Event,” Seabourn is offering a nearly month-long promotion with a number of benefits on select Seabourn sailings, including:
- Complimentary Veranda for Ocean View or two or three Veranda Suite category upgrades.
- Up to USD$1,000 shipboard credit per suite (Penthouse or Premium suites only).
- The Appreciation Event further includes a bonus commission of $250USD ($325CAD) for booking a Penthouse Suite and $500USD ($650CAD) for a Premium Suite.
- Travel advisors can earn additional rewards when they check out the newly relaunched Seabourn Academy training program and become a graduate, including special fare pricing and continuing education credits.
- Enhanced group amenities during the event to help secure more business.
The promotion is applicable to select summer 2019 and winter/spring 2020 sailings and certain restrictions apply.
A pioneer in ultra-luxury cruising, for over three decades Seabourn has earned wide acclaim and numerous accolades from cruise industry observers, travel professionals and travelers alike since launching its first vessel in 1988. Seabourn introduced luxury travelers to a fleet of intimate ships that emulated the world’s finest yachts. Now, with an active five-ship ultra-luxury fleet and two new purpose-built ultra-luxury expedition ships on the way, Seabourn presents to its guests curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences in the newest and most consistent fleet in the industry.
Seabourn continues to represent the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award- winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include 'An Evening with Tim Rice', the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability