Circumnavigating the globe from North America, you will enjoy more than one port for every sea day. Exclusive events, along with overnight stays and late departures from dozens of ports allow you to immerse yourself in a world of fascinating people and unforgettable places, all in incomparable elegance and ease, on board the stunning Seabourn Sojourn.
COMPLIMENTARY WORLD CRUISE AMENITIES*
EXCLUSIVELY FOR FULL-WORLD CRUISE GUESTS
- Round-trip First-Class Domestic^ or Business-class airfare
- $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person
- $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited Laundry and Dry Cleaning on board
- Gala Bon Voyage World Cruise event with dinner and over night stay prior to departure in Miami
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Visa package^
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
LIMITED-TIME OFFERS FOR YOU:
Pay in full by May 31, 2019, you will receive 3% savings off the cruise only fare*.
^U.S. and Canada residents only
*View full World Cruise Amenities Terms & Conditions
Extraordinary Destinations: Dozens of marquee cities including Dakar, Abidjan, Cape Town, Durban and Mombasa; Madras, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong and Sydney. A wealth of hidden gems includes Mindelo, Luderitz and Ilha de Moçambique, Nosy Be and Praslin, Hamilton Island, Ile des Pins and Manele Bay on lovely Lanai.
Sample Optional Excursions and Extensions: Midvoyage excursions along the way in Namibia, India and South Africa. Safari options from Cape Town, Durban and Mombasa, numerous UNESCO Partner Tours including the World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique, luminescent caves in Puerto Princesa, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef and more.
Shopping with the Chef excursions: Learn about regional markets with an expert Seabourn chef as your guide, in select ports such as Barbados, Mayreau, Manila, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, Cairns, Sydney and more.
Complimentary Special Events and Experiences: Enjoy Caviar in the Surf® Beach BBQ and Marina Day with complimentary watersports — conditions permitting — in Mayreau and Ko Kood, regional wines, menus featuring distinctive local cuisines and visiting guest chefs, classes with our Artist in Residence, ACBL bridge tournaments and classes, and local entertainment on board at Bridgetown, Sihanoukville, Manila, Durban