2021 World Cruise: Extraordinary Oceans
To travel with Seabourn is to discover two extraordinary worlds. In one, all-inclusive world-class fine dining, fine wines, and fine relaxation. And the other, an exploration of popular ports, hidden coves, and once-in-a-lifetime landscapes.
Calling at 60 fascinating landfalls on six continents, the ship remains overnight or lingers late in dozens of enchanting harbors. Day after day, exciting discoveries, enriching experiences and lasting friendships emerge as you travel around the world in incomparable elegance and ease.
Extraordinary Destinations: Myriad marquee cities including Lima, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Mombasa, Cape Town, Durban, Dakar, Accra and Casablanca. Rare South Pacific gems in French Polynesia, Fiji, Vanuatu, the Cook Islands, Tonga, Easter Island and Papua New Guinea. Exotic ports of call in Western Australia, Seychelles, Cape Verde and West Africa.
A World Cruise First! Intensive exploration of the South Pacific will feature an expert Ventures by Seabourn™ team on board and optional Zodiac, kayaking, snorkeling and trekking options at Easter Island, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and more.
AMENITIES EXCLUSIVELY FOR FULL WORLD CRUISE GUESTS:
- Roundtrip business class air
- $4,000 Shipboard Credit per suite ($2,000 Shipboard Credit per person)
- Unlimited internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and Barcelona
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Visa package
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
FOR GUESTS BOOKED IN PENTHOUSE AND PREMIUM SUITES:
- $6,000 Shipboard Credit per Suite ($3,000 Shipboard Credit per person)
SAVINGS OFFERS EXCLUSIVELY FOR FULL WORLD CRUISE GUESTS:
- 50% Reduced Deposit^
- 3% Pay-in-Full Savings
^For USD, CAD and AUD markets
See Terms & Conditions for details