Seabourn Signature Scents by Molton Brown Return For A Limited Time
Seattle, July 24, 2018 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, and Molton Brown, London’s fragrance experts, are bringing back the popular Seabourn Bespoke Signature Scents for a limited time this summer. Typically only available on board the line’s five ships, the collection was first available for purchase in Molton Brown stores and online in summer 2017, and due to its success and popular demand, the entire collection will again be available exclusively on Molton Brown’s website only, July 24 – August 13, 2018, at www.moltonbrown.com and www.moltonbrown.co.uk.
“Our guests have absolutely loved the bespoke Seabourn Signature Scents collection since we first introduced the fragrances two years ago,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “You won’t find them anywhere else, and we are delighted to provide another opportunity for anyone who enjoys exploring the world to purchase the collection, which serves as inspiration for global travel when they are home.”
Introduced in 2016 and available on board all five ships as complimentary bath amenities in guest suites, Seabourn and Molton Brown worked closely together to create this exclusive line of bespoke fragrances. The Seabourn Bespoke Signature Scents collection evokes boundless nautical adventures, inviting guests to explore secret treasures that wait in ports the line visits around the globe. Two exclusive Seabourn Bespoke Signature Scents were blended from four unique ingredients sourced from the coastlines that Seabourn ships explore:
- Immersive Samphire & Eucalyptus – The uplifting aromas of fresh samphire from the rocky, salt-sprayed Atlantic coast of France and enlivening eucalyptus from China are balanced with cardamom, cedarwood, violet and mint for a captivating finish in the body lotion and bath & shower gel. The olfactory profile is refreshing, clean and aromatic with green nuances.
- Perfumer Philippe Bousseton, who developed the blend, describes the Seabourn Signature Scent as, “a revitalising and very fresh blend ideal for bathing, reminiscent of the sea and, ultimately, of the Seabourn experience.”
- Inspiring Basil & Vetiver – Mirroring the relaxing, sanctuary-like ambience of The Spa at Seabourn, this scent blends Vietnamese basil oil and aromatic vetiver with cardamom, bergamot, cedarwood and petitgrain for a shampoo and conditioner. It should be noted that Vetiver is used in folk magic for its purported ability to provide safety and increase financial resources. The olfactory profile displays aromatic verdancy, fragrant rootiness, subtle and refreshing citrusiness, with a wonderful hint of woodiness.
- Perfumer Heidrun Harder crafted the combination and describes the scent as, “very sophisticated, rounded and clean thanks to aromatic notes of basil and vetiver, perfect for hair care.”
Celebrated British coast-based illustrator Angela McKay has hand drawn the fragrance’s botanical ingredients on the bottles, adding a tailored, elegant touch.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
For more information, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
# # #
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice
Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.