Condé Nast Traveler Readers Name Seabourn "Best Small-Ship Cruise Line" Yet Again
SEATTLE - October 9, 2018 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, has been voted “Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” for 2018 by the sophisticated, discerning readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Over the past decade, the line has dominated the “Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” category in the magazine’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards, winning the top honor eight times in the last 10 years.
“We are very honored to be recognized again by the distinguished readers of Condé Nast Traveler, who are among the most knowledgeable and well-versed in luxury travel,” said Seabourn President Richard Meadows. “This recognition as the best honors our talented and hardworking teams - both on ship and ashore - who are dedicated to delivering the thoughtful, personalized and intuitive service that has set Seabourn apart throughout our 30 year history.”
Earning the Condé Nast Traveler “Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” Readers’ Choice Award is a testament to the line’s exceptional itineraries, immersive experiences, and outstanding service that continue to attract discerning travelers year after year.
As the newest overall ultra-luxury fleet in the industry, Seabourn’s intimate ships offer key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed all-suite accommodations, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues including The Grill by Thomas Keller; differentiated evening experiences in partnership with Sir Tim Rice; Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil; open bars throughout the ship; fine wines poured at any time; award-winning service, and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Travelers who covet outdoor adventures will also find the Ventures by Seabourn optional for-charge expedition-style excursion program in select destinations, including Alaska, Antarctica, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia. Guests may book these tours in advance on Seabourn’s website.
For reservations or more information, contact a travel professional; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It is also the official cruise line partner for United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice