Seabourn Launches Current, A New Digital Magazine Covering The Line’s Ultra-Luxury Cruise Experience
SEATTLE, June 19, 2019 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, has charted a course into online publishing with the launch of Current,a new digital magazine that provides a window into the world of luxury travel through the Seabourn experience and the coveted destinations around the world that are a part of it.
Fashioned with striking photography and eloquently written articles,Current communicates the endless beauty of stories found in every corner of the planet, from culinary to wellness to expedition experiences. Designed to appeal to luxury travel consumers and advisors alike, Currentcontent is carefully selected to inspire curiosity and global exploration – and get both new and returning guests onboard to experience the extraordinary worlds in a way that only Seabourn can deliver.
“We’re thrilled to launch our first-ever digital magazine, creating an avenue for guests and travel advisors to discover the beauty and culture of Seabourn’s luxury travel experience around the world,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “As its name implies, Current will always be on the move, offering one destination after another for readers to enjoy and, hopefully, to experience together with us.”
Easy to navigate and a pleasure to peruse, Current’s content is arranged in categories – including “Destinations,” “Things to Do,” “Culture,” “Wellness,” and “Cuisine” – and articles are brimming with timely and descriptive details to stimulate the imagination for readers and destination tips to create excitement to plan their next holiday with Seabourn. Developed together with agency partner FIG, readers will also find intriguing stories on “Expedition” and the ultra-luxury experience travelers seeking adventure will have starting in 2021 when Seabourn’s new ultra-luxury expedition ships transport them to coveted locations only a few get to see. Discover, for instance, “Deep Alaska,” on the hidden worlds and amazing secrets waiting just below the waterline in The Last Frontier; “The Banks of the Chao Phraya,” on the many marvels of Bangkok’s canals; and “You Need to Go to Ålesund,” on the cultural highlights and stunning beauty of the Sunnmøre Alps of Norway – to name but a handful.
Beyond original articles and imagery, Current offers video segments to put readers right in the thick of culture and beauty of any given destination. More than anything, Current has the look and feel of a luxury, glossy publication – and one worthy of Seabourn at that. Content is updated regularly, with past articles available indefinitely via convenient search.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability