Seabourn Launches Two-Week Sale, Offering Special Pricing On A Selection Of 2019 & 2020 Sailings
SEATTLE, March 25, 2019 – For two weeks only, Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, is offering a package of exceptional savings and amenities on select 2019 and 2020 voyages across the world aboard its award-winning fleet.
Seabourn’s Two Week Sale kicks off Monday, March 25 and runs through April 8, and features significant benefits on select sailings for travelers to experience the world on a Seabourn voyage. Travelers who book during the Two Week Sale may:
- Receive complimentary veranda suite category upgrades
- Reserve a penthouse or premium suite and receive a $1,000 per suite shipboard credit
- Book a Combination Cruise and receive up to 15% savings
- Receive a special deposit offer of $500 per suite
- Solo travelers will find single supplements starting at only 25% above the standard double occupancy fares on select voyages
“For the traveler who is waiting to book their vacation for this year or even into next, the time is now, and our Two Week Sale gives people even more reason to book an ultra-luxury travel experience aboard the finest resorts at sea,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of global marketing and sales.
Seabourn’s Two Week Sale applies to select cruises in destinations around the world. A complete listing of the voyages, savings and amenities can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Seabourn continues to represent the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice ’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Other promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, please contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability