Explore More Of Europe In 2019 With Seabourn’s Combination Cruises And Exclusive Savings
SEATTLE, April 23, 2019 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, is giving travelers an enticing option to travel the Mediterranean, Baltic and more this year with a lineup of Europe Combination Cruises. Running longer and delivering more fascinating destinations, the offerings combine multiple Seabourn sailings back-to-back, rewarding travelers with a more immersive experience, more in-depth itineraries, ease in moving from place to place, and more savings of up to 15% off of regular cruise fares.
With Seabourn’s combination cruises, travelers have the ability to discover more European destinations than ever before, skipping airport security lines and congested highways, while traveling from place to place in true ultra-luxury. Imagine exploring the beauty of the British Isles, and then heading off for the coasts of Norway and Sweden and three days in St. Petersburg. Or cruising from Ireland to northern France with stops in Bristol (Bath), Cherbourg (Normandy) and Rouen (Paris) before gliding over the Atlantic to experience the splendors of Spain, Portugal, and the French Rivera.
“With such a wealth of cruises navigating around Europe this year, we’re encouraging first-time and returning guests alike to take full advantage with our combination cruises and enjoy the savings and the opportunity to explore more of our extraordinary worlds together with us,” notes Chris Austin, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “With combined itineraries and all the luxuries of a Seabourn cruise, our voyages are ideal for anyone seeking to take a longer holiday and get the most out of their time visiting beautiful destinations dotting Northern Europe, Western Europe, and the Mediterranean.”
Seabourn is offering a variety of Europe combination cruises lasting from 14 to 28 days in 2019, including a selection of voyages on Seabourn Ovation such as:
- 21-Day Northern Gems & Baltic – Depart Copenhagen, Denmark bound for ports of call in Norway, the United Kingdom, Germany, Estonia, and three days in St. Petersburg, Russia along the way. That last stop includes a UNESCO Partner Tour within the historic center of the city and a boat ride right by Yusupov Palace, Stroganov Palace, and Michael’s Castle. Guests will even touch down in Helsinki, Finland before winding up the trip in Stockholm, Sweden. Scheduled August 3-24, 2019.
- 28-Day British Isles & Western Europe – Breathtaking and deep, this nearly month-long Europe Combination Cruise will travel the length of the British Isles with ports of call in Ireland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland and Scotland and highlights including Dublin, Holyhead, Liverpool, Belfast, Oban, Greenock (Glasgow), and Bristol (Bath). Then it will be onto destinations in northern France and Spain before departing in Lisbon, Portugal. Scheduled September 14-October 12, 2019.
- 18-Day Moroccan Magic & Spanish Isles – Enjoy the golden season along the coasts of Spain and Morocco followed by the relaxed ambiance of the Balearics and the Rivieras, with departure from Lisbon and ports of call including Tangier, Motril (Granada), Portofino, Monte Carlo, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Portoferraio (Elba), Livorno (Florence/Pisa), and Monte Carlo again for departure. Scheduled October 12-30, 2019.
- 14-Day Gems of the Riviera & Mediterranean Isles – Spend a golden autumn fortnight exploring the picturesque treasures of the Mediterranean from the Cote d’Azur and Rome to the Aegean Isles. The two-week journey departs Monte Carlo to take in La Joliette (Marseille), St. Tropez, Naples (Pompeii), Velletta (in Malta), Syracuse and more before winding its way to the Aegean for Nafplion, Mykonos, Rhodes, Patmos, and finally Piraeus (Athens), Greece. Scheduled October 30-November 13, 2019.
Whatever the combination cruise configuration, the 2019 season in Europe will be the ultimate getaway for travelers, with four ultra-luxury vessels – Seabourn Ovation, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Odyssey – visiting more than 200 different destinations on cruises of seven to 45 days, including the Aegean and the Greek Isles in the east; the grand cities and picturesque yacht harbors of the Western Mediterranean; the Scottish Highlands, the Baltic and Norway’s North Cape; as well as Norwegian fjords, Iceland and Greenland combined on adventurous summer cruises. As always, Seabourn guests will enjoy hand-picked selections of fascinating destinations, from marquee ports to lesser-known treasures, while the line makes the most of its partnership with UNESCO World Heritage to enrich each journey with exclusive and exciting highlights on ship and shore alike.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For more details on Seabourn’s Combination Cruises for 2019 or the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability