Seabourn Announces ‘Summer Opportunity Sales Event’ Featuring “Extraordinary Values”
SEATTLE, May 28, 2019. Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, has its own way of letting the world know that summer is upon us at last: It’s the start of the Summer Opportunity Sales Event with exceptional savings and value-added amenities available on select 2019-2020 voyages scheduled on every ship across Seabourn’s award-winning fleet.
The Summer Opportunity Sales Event begins on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – with significant benefits on select voyages sailing all over the globe. Choose wisely and by Wednesday, July 31, 2019, and your value-added benefits may include*:
- New Special Pricing and Values
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite Upgrades
- Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
- Up to $500USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
- Up to $750USD/$900CAD Air Credit per person
- 300 minute Internet Package per person
- Up to 15% savings on Combination Cruises
- Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per Suite.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Offer is valid on select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Check the Seabourn website for full details.
With the shipboard credits, guests can use those credits to book an array of well-appointed optional add-ons such as indulging in a pampering spa treatment as part of Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, partaking in an immersive and enriching shore excursion, experiencing adventurous Ventures by Seabourn optional excursion in select ports, and/or upgrading to the Vintage Seabourn program that offers access to a varied selection of premium wines from the ships’ well-stocked wine cellars.
“We're always looking for ways to please and excite our guests, and our Summer Opportunity Sales Event gets the excitement started before they’re onboard,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “My recommendation is to peruse the select voyages available on every vessel in the Seabourn fleet and book the itinerary and the savings that are right for you. With five flawless ultra-luxury vessels traveling to hundreds of ports along the coasts of all seven continents, and a wealth of onboard and onshore programming along the way, Seabourn’s Summer Opportunity Sales Event is too rewarding to pass up.”
Seabourn’s Summer Opportunity Sales Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica & Patagonia, Alaska, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Cuba, the Panama Canal, Australia and New Zealand, transatlantic crossings, plus sailings on the newest ultra-luxury Seabourn Ovation and holiday cruises. A complete listing of the voyages, amenities and rates can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Whatever the season, Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Air credits and other promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability