Seabourn Launches "Black Friday Sale" To Kick Off The Holiday Season
SEATTLE, November 23, 2020 – Just in time for the holiday season, Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has introduced its “Black Friday Sale”, launching November 23 and providing savings opportunities on select 2021-2022 global voyages on its award-winning fleet of ultra-luxury ships.
Available for a limited time, Seabourn’s “Black Friday Sale” will feature value-added benefits on select voyages from summer 2021 through winter/spring 2022 on every ship in the fleet, including the line’s first ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship, Seabourn Venture. Guests can choose from many destination choices, including the Mediterranean, Alaska/British Columbia, Northern Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Caribbean, South America, Antarctica, and more.
Travelers who book by December 1, 2020 can receive the following:
- $1,000USD shipboard credit per suite for Ocean View and Veranda Suites
- $2,000USD shipboard credit per suite for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Veranda for Ocean View suite upgrade
- Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrade
- Reduced deposits (amounts based on market):
- USD - $250 per guest
- CAD - $250 per guest
- GBP - £200 per guest
- EURO - €200 per guest per guest
- AUD - $350 per guest
“When you give the gift of travel, you’re giving someone a lifetime of memories and a wonderful sense of anticipation that begins the moment the gift is given,” said Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s vice president of Global Sales. “Our Black Friday Sale makes the gift of travel even sweeter because it’s for an adventure on Seabourn, where guests will experience the best luxury experience at sea and enjoy personalized, unmatched service, all while traveling to amazing destinations around the globe.”
For even greater value, Seabourn’s “Black Friday Sale” may be combined with other Seabourn promotions, including the line’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion, which has been extended to February 1, 2021. Guests who pay their booking in full by February 1, 2021 will receive an additional 10 percent savings off the base cruise fare. Other combinable promotions include group rates, solo traveler offers, and Seabourn Club Savings, which provides an extra 5 percent savings to Seabourn Club Members.
A complete listing of the benefits, applicable sailings, including terms and conditions, can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer: all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2021 and 2022. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe travel with more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew, shoreside employees, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture