Seabourn Showcases Its Extraordinary Commitment To Professional Travel Advisors, Launches The 2020 “Global Partner Appreciation Event”
SEATTLE, February 27, 2020 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, is reiterating its commitment to travel advisors with its third annual “Global Partner Appreciation Event.” Set to run longer than ever – from March 2 - April 30, 2020 - the two-month event demonstrates Seabourn’s gratitude to dedicated travel advisors around the world.
This year’s edition of the “Global Partner Appreciation Event” will see global sales teams in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia reinforcing Seabourn’s longstanding support to travel advisor partners, who are instrumental in the company’s business. Through an increased number of activities, including seminars, webinars, conferences, events, and in-person meetings, the event offers opportunities for regional sales teams to share details of new developments from Seabourn.
“We take our guests on ultra-luxury journeys they’ll never forget, but it takes dedicated travel advisors to show prospective cruise passengers what really makes Seabourn the finest experience on the seas. Our travel advisor partners remain an invaluable asset for us, and we want to continue to support their growth and success every way we can,” noted Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “Our ‘Global Partner Appreciation Event’ helps our teams keep advisors up-to-date with the latest details on Seabourn and offers an avenue for us to show our partners how much we appreciate their support and commitment, which grows stronger year after year.”
As part of the 2020 “Global Partner Appreciation Event,” Seabourn is offering a two-month-long promotion with rewards, including:
- For each booking made during the event, travel advisors can enter for a chance to win a Seabourn cruise. Bookings must have a deposit to be eligible. Seabourn will draw one lucky winner who will receive a cruise for two of up to seven days.
PLUS, Seabourn is providing opportunities for advisors to earn Amazon Gift Cards*:
- Book a Penthouse Suite, receive a $250 USD/$330 CAD Gift Card
- Book a Premium Suite, receive a $500 USD/$655 CAD Gift Card
- Book the 2021 140-day Full-World Cruise, receive a $1,000 USD/$1,340 CAD Gift Card
*Amazon Gift Card offer is available in the U.S., U.K. and Canada markets only.
Seabourn’s Partner Appreciation Event is applicable to select 2020 & 2021 sailings (certain restrictions apply). The event runs concurrently with the brand’s “Sensational Suite Savings” promotion that offers a number of benefits for consumers. Seabourn is also running a special group offer during the Partner Appreciation Event, where groups booked during March and April on select sailings will be eligible for both shipboard credits and bonus commissions. Additional details on the group offer are available on Seabourn’s online Travel Advisor Center.
The “Partner Appreciation”-inspired activities are designed to ensure travel advisors have a keen grasp of the cornerstones of the “Seabourn Difference” and are fully equipped to grow their own business, increase luxury sales, and identify new cruise guests. Highlights to be featured include new itineraries, company news, and insider perspectives on the line’s two new expedition vessels – Seabourn Venture and its yet-to-be-named sister ship – which are scheduled to launch in June 2021 and May 2022, respectively. Seabourn’s Travel Advisor Center also offers a number of tools, resources and information to assist travel advisors on everything they need to know to sell the ultra-luxury cruise line to their clients.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Regular guests of Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn.
Such programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; ‘Seabourn Conversations’ with special guest speaker including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit http://www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture