Seabourn Sweetens Luxury Travel With "Sensational Suite Savings," Available March-April 2020
SEATTLE, March 2, 2020 – Suite accommodations on Seabourn have never been sweeter, as the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience rolls out its new Sensational Suite Savings for 2020. The two-month-long event offers exceptional savings and value-added amenities for guests booking suite accommodations on select 2020 and 2021 voyages. Available to book on the line’s award-winning fleet of ultra-luxury ships, the promotion opens the door for Seabourn guests to experience the seas and coastlines of the world in luxurious accommodations on the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line – that is also an all-suite environment.
Seabourn’s Sensational Suite Savings will be available from March 2 to April 30, 2020, and new and returning guests will be able to save big on a selection of suite accommodations, as well as enjoy exceptional amenities. The benefits vary by individual voyage but may include any or all of the following:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite Upgrades
- Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
- Up to $600USD Shipboard Credit per suite
- Up to $1,000 USD/$1,200 CAD Air Credit per guest
- Up to 600-minute Internet Package per guests
- 50% reduced deposit
On top of all of the above, guests booking a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select sailings will receive up to $2,000 USD shipboard credit per suite and an unlimited internet package per suite.
“Our new Sensational Suite Savings is an exquisite enticement for new and returning guests to experience the many pleasures and comforts of the all-suite accommodations onboard the finest ultra-luxury resorts at sea,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “This is the perfect entrée to the ‘suite life’ from Seabourn, with significant savings and desirable extras for guests to take their cruise over the top.”
A complete listing of the savings, amenities, and select sailings applicable to the Sensational Suite Savings can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Regular guests of Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn.
Such programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; ‘Seabourn Conversations’ with special guest speaker including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
# # #
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture