Up To 48 Hours Prior To Departure: Seabourn Updates ‘Book With Confidence’ Cancellation Policy
SEATTLE, March 13, 2020 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, is updating its “Book with Confidence” cancellation policy, providing travelers with greater flexibility and the option to cancel their booking up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a future cruise credit. The new policy offers more confidence when travelers plan and book their upcoming travel with Seabourn.
For existing and new bookings made through July 31, 2020, guests may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a 100% future cruise credit of any payment already made to Seabourn and currently within cancellation fees. Guests receiving a future cruise credit will have until December 31, 2020 to book for any published voyages departing prior to December 31, 2021.
“We know travelers have lots of questions right now but we also know they are still eager to get out and see the world,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “This revision to our ‘Book with Confidence’ policy gives any traveler peace of mind, knowing they can keep their booking, monitor current events, and cancel much closer to departure if unexpected issues arise.”
In addition, for bookings departing between August 1, 2020 and October 15, 2020, the original “Book with Confidence” policy is still valid, where guests are able to cancel up to 30 days prior to sailing and receive a 100% future cruise credit of any monies paid to Seabourn and currently within cancellation fees.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
# # #
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture