Seabourn Announces “Welcome Aboard Special Offers” Through June 30 For Select Summer 2021 Voyages In Caribbean, Greece
SEATTLE, May 24, 2021 – Seabourn, the ultra-luxury cruise line, is inviting travelers to set sail this summer with its “Welcome Aboard Special Offers” promotion, featuring an array of exceptional and value-added amenities on select 2021 Caribbean voyages on Seabourn Odyssey and Greece sailings on Seabourn Ovation.
Available through June 30, the “Welcome Aboard Special Offers” features a number of significant benefits, such as suite upgrades, shipboard credits, generous internet packages, and air add-on offers. Guests can sail the shimmering aqua seas and warm breezes of the Caribbean and Greece, discovering the beautiful islands in the Caribbean and historic ports throughout the Greek Isles, while traveling in ultra-luxury style with Seabourn.
Beginning on July 18, 2021, Seabourn Odyssey will operate 7-day voyages roundtrip from Bridgetown, Barbados to Southern Caribbean destinations, including idyllic ports of call in Antigua, the British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, and St. Kitts.
In Europe, Seabourn Ovation will sail the Aegean Sea beginning July 3, 2021, on a series of 7-day voyages roundtrip from Athens, exploring beautiful and historic ports throughout the Greek Isles. Seabourn Ovation will take guests to the ports of Agios Nikolaos, Rhodes, Mykonos and Nafplion as well as Limassol, Cyprus on one itinerary. On the other, guests will have the opportunity to experience Patmos, Rhodes, Thira and Spetsai, along with a call at Paphos, Cyprus.
“Many guests have been eager to sail with us again, and we encourage them to take advantage of these exceptional offers now for the best suite and price,” said Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s vice president of global sales. “We are very much looking forward to welcoming them back on board to take them to these gorgeous ports in the Caribbean and Mediterranean.”
Depending on the individual voyage, the “Welcome Aboard Special Offers” promotion will include the following*:
- Up to 600 Minute Internet Package per guest
- Up to $300 USD shipboard credit per suite
- Veranda Suite upgrades
- Air Add-on Available: Reduced Economy Class Air to Greece for $699 USD per person or upgrade to Business Class for $2,999 USD per person. Air is a separate transaction to the cruise purchase; air prices are inclusive of tax.
- PLUS: Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite to receive up to $500 USD shipboard credit per suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per suite. Penthouse and Premium suites provide even more space and more amenities for guests who sail on board, with separate bedrooms and ample space to entertain in-suite.
- Seabourn Club Members will receive Seabourn Club Savings, an additional 5 percent savings.
- Promotion will expire on June 30, 2021. Fares are expected to increase on July 1, 2021.
For even greater value, Seabourn’s “Welcome Aboard Special Offers” promotion may be combined with other Seabourn offers, including group rates and solo traveler offers. In addition, Seabourn is offering flexible cancellation terms through its “Book with Confidence” policy. Travelers who book by September 30, 2021 for voyages departing through April 30, 2022, will receive even more flexibility, assurance and options to cancel their 2021 booking up to 30 days prior to departure on any new bookings and receive a future cruise credit.
Guests are encouraged to book early for best suite selection. In addition to the air benefits available with this promotion, guests may also purchase airfare at competitive rates using Seabourn’s FlightEase program, which includes complimentary transfers from the airport to the ship and next port protection. Travelers can also book a private charter flight through Seabourn Private Air, which provides the ultimate in privacy and convenience for today’s traveler.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2021 and 2022. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe travel with more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture