Seabourn Expands “Seabourn Source” Mobile App, Giving Guests More Instant Information To Enhance Their Travel Experience
SEATTLE, June 29, 2021 – Seabourn, the ultra-luxury cruise line, is giving guests even more ways to get the most out of their Seabourn experience with new updates and additions to the “Seabourn Source” mobile app. Accessible to all guests on a complimentary basis and available to download prior to a sailing, Seabourn Source is now an invaluable tool for guests to manage and plan their Seabourn vacation, with intuitive, up-to-the-minute access to daily details of their voyage via smart phone, tablet or laptop.
With new updates and additions, Seabourn Source offers an array of features for guests to stay on top of every detail of their Seabourn voyage before, during and after their sailing. Some updates are especially convenient, including access to digital dining menus at the dining venues throughout every Seabourn ship, as well as retrieving digital boarding passes to expedite the pier embarkation experience. The mobile app also lets guests prepare the required health assessment for each member of their party within three days of embarkation.
“Our team has refined our services to be intuitive and personalized, and Seabourn Source is keeping with our goal of providing the most seamless service for the benefit of our guests,” said Gerald Mosslinger, Seabourn’s Senior Vice President of Guest Operations. “Once they’ve downloaded Seabourn Source, our guests will find many ways it will enhance their travel experience to make their voyage easier, more convenient and more enjoyable."
The essential cruise companion for Seabourn voyages all over the world, all it takes for guests to begin using Seabourn Source is to download the app prior to their voyage and log in with their seabourn.com account, or register an account if they don’t already have one.
A list of Seabourn Source features and services now includes:
Planning a Seabourn Vacation
- Plan your next Seabourn vacation
- View and count down to booked voyages
- View Future Cruise Credits, deposits and onboard credits available
- Browse and book shore excursions and Spa & Wellness treatments
- Peruse the variety of dining venue
- Access Online Guest Registration
- Retrieve boarding passes
- Complete pre-boarding mandatory Health Questionnaires
- Receive useful information and reminders about upcoming cruises through notifications
During a Seabourn Vacation
- Review The Herald onboard newsletter and schedule the day’s activities
- Access menus for all dining venues through the app or QR code
- Scan the Seabourn Source Pass when leaving and returning to the ship in ports
- Manage and access shore excursion tickets through the app wallet
- Access the Internet
- Review your Onboard Account
- Read hundreds of newspapers and magazines
- Chat with fellow guests
- Manage disembarkation arrangements
After a Seabourn Vacation
- Manage your Seabourn account
- Plan your next vacation
- Review past cruise onboard statements
While on board, Seabourn Source is efficient, convenient and enjoyable for guests to use: Simply connect to the onboard Wi-Fi on a mobile device or tablet and open the app. Seabourn Source operates on the shipboard network, which means users will not incur additional Internet or cellular data charges while in use.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2021 and 2022. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, sailing to more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and well-being, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture