Seabourn Extends 2021 Signature Savings Event Through March 31
SEATTLE, March 1, 2021 – Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has extended its 2021 Signature Savings Event through March 31, 2021, providing more time to tap into exceptional offers and an array of value-added amenities on select 2021 and 2022 voyages across its award-winning ultra-luxury fleet, including Seabourn Venture, the line’s first ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship launching in December 2021.
The Signature Savings Event features a number of significant benefits such as suite upgrades, shipboard credits and generous internet packages. Guests can rediscover Seabourn’s “Extraordinary Worlds,” from cosmopolitan cities to picturesque, quaint seaside towns across the globe, including the Mediterranean, Antarctica, Caribbean and more.
“We know that guests continue to plan their future travel, and we wanted to give them more time to take advantage of our exceptional savings by extending this promotion,” said Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s vice president of global sales. “We know they are looking forward to exploring the world again, and we will be ready to deliver an unforgettable experience on board while taking them to some of the most amazing destinations around the world.”
Depending on the individual voyage, event benefits include the following*:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite upgrades
- Up to three category Veranda Suite upgrades
- Up to $1,000 USD shipboard credit per suite
- Up to 900-minute internet Package per guest
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- PLUS: Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite to receive up to $2,000 USD shipboard credit per suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per suite. Penthouse and Premium suites provide even more space and more amenities for guests who sail on board, with separate bedrooms and ample space to entertain in-suite.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Check the Seabourn website for full details.
For even greater value, Seabourn’s “Signature Savings Event” may be combined with other Seabourn promotions, including the line’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion, which offers an additional 10 percent savings off the base cruise fare to guests who pay their booking in full by March 31, 2021. Other combinable promotions include group rates, solo traveler offers, and Seabourn Club Savings, which provides an extra five percent savings to Seabourn Club Members. In addition, Seabourn has extended its “Book with Confidence” policy through March 31, 2021, providing even more flexibility, assurance and options for travelers to cancel their 2021 booking up to 30 days prior to departure on any new bookings and receive a future cruise credit.
A complete listing of the sailings, savings and amenities can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2021 and 2022. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe travel with more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew, shoreside employees, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture