Seabourn Announces The Return Of Seabourn Quest
SEATTLE, May 10, 2022 — The summer travel season is around the corner, and Seabourn, the ultra-luxury ocean and expedition cruise line, is primed to celebrate in style on Seabourn Quest, which returned to service on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, in Barcelona, Spain.
With the return of Seabourn Quest, Seabourn will have four ultra-luxury ships in operation during the month of May, including Seabourn Ovation and Seabourn Encore in the Mediterranean, and Seabourn Odyssey starting its summer season in Alaska. Seabourn Sojourn is scheduled to resume service on June 6, 2022, from Athens, Greece.
“Our team members on Seabourn Quest are excited to welcome guests back on board and very much looking forward to delivering special ‘Seabourn Moments’ when they sail with us,” said Josh Leibowitz, President of Seabourn. “It’s not too late to book a summer getaway, and these voyages will offer a fantastic experience as the ship sails from one historic destination to the next, with much to offer on board and ashore along the way.”
Summer in Europe … and Beyond
Carrying only 450 guests on board, Seabourn Quest will offer guests an intimate, ultra-luxury travel experience as they sail to exclusive destinations in Europe. The ship will spend the first part of the summer season in the Mediterranean with voyages from Ravenna, Italy, visiting a number of historic and picturesque destinations in the Adriatic and Ionian Seas through mid-July. The ship will then turn west and north to explore the coasts of Spain, Portugal, France, and the United Kingdom. Highlights include:
- Seabourn Quest’s exciting summer in Europe begins on May 10 with 11-day Italy & Adriatic Gems from Barcelona to Ravenna. Destinations include many charming towns and ports in Spain, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Beginning May 21, the ship will sail on a series of 7-, 10-, and 11-day round-trip voyages from Ravenna that will explore the Adriatic and provide immersive experiences on the stunning Croatian Riviera. Ravenna, an elegant town in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, is most famous for its early Christian and Byzantine mosaics, some of which have been given UNESCO World Heritage status. Ravenna is a tucked-away gem, away from the main tourist areas in Italy, and provides an opportunity to explore this beautiful city more casually and experience the area like a local.
- On July 12, Seabourn Quest will sail from Ravenna to Barcelona on 10-Adriatic Gems and Italy, and then cruise along the coasts of Spain and Portugal en route to France and the United Kingdom on 14-Day Jewels of Western Europe. Destinations along the way include Valencia and Cartagena, Spain; Lisbon and Porto, Portugal; and Bordeaux and Douarnenez, France, with an optional tour of picturesque Locronan, before visiting Portsmouth, UK, and arriving in London on August 5.
- As summer winds down, Seabourn Quest will cross the Atlantic Ocean on 24-Day Route of the Vikings, visiting Scotland, Iceland, and Greenland en route to Montreal, and follow with three 12-day cruises in Canada and along the coast of New England when autumn leaves are at their colorful prime.
Seabourn Quest will then head south to Miami, Central America, the Panama Canal, and South America before re-crossing the Atlantic in late March 2023. Altogether, Seabourn Quest has 47 itineraries, including combination cruises, scheduled into late October 2023.
Seabourn Selects Special Double Shipboard Credit Offer
- Guests may receive a double shipboard credit of up to $1,000USD per suite (ocean view and veranda) or $2,000USD per suite (penthouse and above).
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. The all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2022 and 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, traveling to more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Optional programs, for additional charge
^ Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
† Not available on board Seabourn Venture