Seabourn Further Simplifies Covid-19 Health And Safety Protocols
SEATTLE, November 1, 2022 — Seabourn, the leader in ultra-luxury voyages and expedition travel, is further simplifying its health and safety protocols, making it easier for guests to plan and travel on the line’s worldwide luxury voyages. Effectively immediately, on "Standard Protocols” voyages, Seabourn guests will no longer need to test prior to sailing and will not need to provide proof of vaccination status, regardless of their vaccination status.
Select itineraries to certain regions and countries with specific requirements will still require enhanced health protocols and testing.
“Since we restarted service more than a year ago, we’ve demonstrated that we can operate and travel safely, and we’re happy to update our health protocols to make it easier and more comfortable for our guests to travel and explore the world as they sail with us,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We look forward to welcoming our guests on board our ultra-luxury ships and delivering special and unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’.”
Guests on voyages with enhanced protocols may find out what the specific protocols are for their voyage through Seabourn’s Health Protocols Tool on Seabourn’s website. Booked guests can simply enter their booking number, and the exact vaccination and testing requirements will be outlined.
Select Seabourn voyages will continue to have enhanced protocols due to requirements by other destinations on the itinerary. Guests on voyages with enhanced protocols will receive additional information about protocols based on ports visited. Guests may continue to submit documents electronically or use the VeriFLY app ahead of embarkation for a simple and faster check-in process. The VeriFLY app will prompt guests for specific health requirements needed for their voyage.
For more details about Seabourn, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of six modern ships with one under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Optional programs, for additional charge
^ Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
† Not available on board Seabourn Venture