Seabourn Posts Record Booking Month for November 2022
SEATTLE, December 1, 2022 — Seabourn, the leader in ultra-luxury ocean and expedition travel, reported its best performance for the month of November, booking a record number of guests for 2023 and 2024 sailings. In addition, the company experienced its best one-week booking period for expedition voyages ever since launching its new expedition ship, Seabourn Venture, in July 2022.
Seabourn President Josh Leibowitz noted that the brand tripled the number of bookings achieved during the comparable time-period for 2019 sailings.
According to Leibowitz, the record booking volume indicates a strong demand for ocean and expedition travel, particularly for Seabourn’s small ship, ultra-luxury travel experience. “Our teams have done an incredible job telling the Seabourn ocean and expedition story to both guests and travel advisor partners,” said Leibowitz. “Our incredible ‘This Is Your Moment’ campaign has resonated with guests, our onboard teams have consistently delivered unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’ to our guests, and our travel advisor partners have the confidence in us to deliver amazing life-expanding moments to their clients. All of these efforts have led to incredible demand for the Seabourn ultra-luxury travel experience and new booking records, and we look forward to welcoming our guests on board our entire fleet.”
Seabourn expects strong demand to continue as the company wraps up its popular “Black Friday Sail™,” offering special offers on Seabourn voyages through summer 2024. “The Black Friday Sail” is available through Monday, December 5, 2022, and rates will increase on December 6, 2022.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury ocean and expedition travel and operates a suite of six modern ships with one under construction. The all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships, including Seabourn Venture that launched in 2022 and Seabourn Pursuit scheduled to enter service in 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, visiting more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For more details about Seabourn, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK).
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Optional programs, for additional charge
^ Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
† Not available on board Seabourn Venture