Seabourn Unveils Exciting Fall 2023 Voyages To The Caribbean, Central America, And Hawaii
SEATTLE, May 19, 2022 — Seabourn, the ultra-luxury ocean and expedition cruise line, is set to explore extraordinary worlds of natural beauty and cultural wonder in the Caribbean, Central America, and Hawaii throughout fall 2023 with the announcement of its newest voyages aboard three of the ultra-luxury vessels. The season includes the line’s first-ever Hawaiian Holiday Sailing, plus many combination voyages on the intimate Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Ovation. The voyages are now on sale, and full itinerary details are available on www.seabourn.com.
“We’re always looking to curate amazing itineraries to offer opportunities for guests to experience the wonders of the world around us in a style all our own,” said Seabourn President Josh Leibowitz. “Our new fall 2023 voyages are ideal for travelers seeking new experiences with an active-luxury feel, including our first-ever holiday voyage to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands.”
A Seabourn First: Hawaiian Holiday Sailing on Seabourn Sojourn
Seabourn will offer its first-ever Hawaiian adventure with a 20-Day Allure of Aloha Holiday on Seabourn Sojourn departing December 22, 2023 round trip from Los Angeles. Following a call at Catalina Island, the ship will spend five days sailing the Pacific Ocean en route to a six-day stay in The Aloha State. Highlights of paradise include:
- The charming town of Hilo on the Big Island with opportunities for scenic and active adventure at every turn, from a visit to 85-foot Rainbow Falls in Wailuku River Park, to a visit to serene Liliuokalini Japanese Gardens, and a trip to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park where hot-headed features like the Kilauea Caldera put on quite a show.
- Manele Bay, Lanai, composed by White Manele where a wide beach of golden sand offers potential to see spinner dolphins and humpback whales, and Black Manele where the tall sea cliffs of Pali Lei no Hauni offers views as far and as panoramic as eyes can see.
- An overnight stay on New Year’s Eve at Honolulu, Oahu, home to the iconic crescent-shaped beach of Waikiki, the volcanic crater of Diamond Head, and the international metropolitan energy of the capital city.
- Kauai, known as the “Garden Island” and a tropical gem of breathtaking waterfalls, rugged mountains, and stunning beaches, with the harbor village and port of call of Nawiliwili offering access to all.
- Lahaina, filled with a rich history as a whaling port and contemporary standing as the best “walking town” on the island of Maui, with a sunny climate, oceanfront setting, dozens of galleries and all sorts of shops and restaurants to enjoy.
Explore the Caribbean on Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Ovation
- Seabourn Quest will explore the Eastern Caribbean on a 14-day Leeward Island Jewels and a 16-day Antillean Island Holiday voyage departing Miami on November 7 and December 19, respectively. The itineraries include iconic destinations such as San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Terre-de-Haut, Iles de Saintes, Guadeloupe; spectacular snorkeling and diving at Pigeon Island in Rodney Bay in Saint Lucia; a guest-favorite “Caviar in the Surf” celebration at Carambola Beach, St. Kitts & Nevis; and a “Marina Day” of complimentary watersports from the ship’s retractable Marina platform in Great Harbour, Jost van Dyke, British Virgin Islands. Be sure to pack shades on the Holiday voyage for the sparkling white-sand beaches and candy-colored architecture of St. John’s, Antiqua and Barbuda; vibrant culture on an overnight in Santo Domingo, capital of Dominican Republic; and sun-drenched tropical jungles, mountains, and waterfalls at Port Antonio, Jamaica.
- Seabourn Sojourn will sail the Caribbean on a 14-day Leeward Island Jewels cruise round trip from Miami departing November 17, visiting San Juan, Terre-de-Haut, Rodney Bay, St. John’s, and more. The voyage will include the popular “Caviar in the Surf” event at Carambola Beach, and a day for water sports directly from the ship’s Marina in Great Harbour, Jost van Dyke, BVI.
- Between December 2023 and April 2024, Seabourn Ovation will sail the Caribbean on 12 seven-day sailings between Barbados and St. Maarten. The season includes two sun-filled voyages roundtrip from Barbados over the holidays, including a 10-day holiday voyage departing December 17, 2023, and visiting the islands of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and more, followed by an 11-day voyage starting December 27 and featuring the best of the Caribbean, Martinique, Antigua, Barbuda and more. The ship’s Caribbean season will wrap up in April with a 14-day sailing from Barbados to Miami.
Immersive experiences scheduled for guests exploring the Caribbean on Seabourn include the line’s popular Caviar in the Surf with uniformed crew plunging into the crystal-blue Caribbean Sea to offer iced Champagne and caviar served via surfboard bar, as well as fun-filled Marina Day, with complimentary watersports from a beach or the unique, retractable Marina platform on the stern of each ship.
Sail Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest to the Caribbean & Panama Canal
- Seabourn Quest will sail the Western Caribbean on two 14-day Central America & Panama Canal Pathfinder voyages departing Miami on November 21 and December 5. Take in Mayan archeological sites, explore wildlife parks, and bird watch from Belize City on the Caribbean coast; snorkel with colorful sea life at San Andrés, a coral island located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve nearly 500 miles from mainland Colombia; and spend a day sailing through the Panama Canal with a fascinating visit to Gatun Lake, the world’s largest manmade lake that supplies the entire water supply for the lock systems of “The Big Ditch.”
- On December 1, Seabourn Sojourn will embark from Miami bound for Los Angeles on a 21-Day Caribbean & Panama Canal Passage. Tour colorful Wilhelminastraat in Oranjestad, Aruba, where local architecture is blended with Dutch elements; pass through the Panama Canal from Cristobal to Balboa; explore tropical wilderness at its best in Golfito, Costa Rica, with Piedras Blancas National Park and great spots to watch birds and howler and capuchin monkeys; and go wide-eyed at Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala, the largest port on the Pacific, with a backdrop of volcanoes behind.
Travel Longer with Seabourn on Combination Voyages
The ships will offer opportunities for guests to spend more time sailing the high seas on inviting Combination Voyages available through fall 2023, as well as receive savings up to 10 percent:
- Combination voyages on Seabourn Quest include a 28-Day Atlantic Coast & Leeward Islands, departing Montreal on October 24 with the stunning sights of autumn, including the world-famous Manhattan skyline, in view en route to Miami and the Caribbean portion of the cruise; 28-Day Leeward Islands, Central America & Panama Canal sailing round trip from Miami on November 7; and 30-Day Central America, Panama Canal & Antillean Holiday departing Miami on December 5, with Christmas Day at Carambola Beach, St. Kitts & Nevis, and New Year’s Eve at Port Antonio, Jamaica.
- Combinations on Seabourn Sojourn include a 35-Day Leeward Islands & Panama Canal Passage, departing Miami on December 1 en route to Los Angeles with the Eastern Caribbean, the Panama Canal, and Central America in between; and 41-Day Tropical Island Holiday, departing Miami on December 1 to visit all of the above, plus Hawaii, round trip from Los Angeles, beginning December 22.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. The all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2022 and 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, traveling to more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Optional programs, for additional charge
^ Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
† Not available on board Seabourn Venture