Charters, Meetings, Incentive & Group Travel
Group travel with Seabourn is a journey in unparalleled luxury for you and your guests. Break away from the norm for your next group event, corporate conference, or incentive travel trip aboard one of Seabourn’s ultra-luxury ships. Unlike land-based facilities, our ships provide a unique meeting venue that can visit multiple destinations within a country or multiple countries during the course of your stay, leaving your group with memories that last well into the future. As welcomed guests, you will feel part of an exclusive club aboard our ships that will feel like your own for the duration of your voyage to exotic ports of call in the four corners of the world.
A charter or group travel booking aboard Seabourn is ideal for hosting corporate meetings, as a fundraiser for arts and charitable organizations or alumni associations, and for use as incentive rewards for top producers, distributors and sales executives. Individuals and families often book a block of rooms or charter one of our intimate ships for private functions, such as reunions, weddings and anniversaries.
Seabourn cruises offer distinct advantages over land-based venues:
- Exclusivity: We can dedicate space and activities specifically to your group. For full ship charters, your attendees are the only guests on board, and no one else is coming or going during your charter that isn’t on your guest list.
- Prestige: Nothing bespeaks an organization's strength more eloquently than the ability to simply take command of a prestigious venue for its privileged guests' enjoyment. Prominent organizations and global corporations are just a few examples of clients who have traveled with us.
- Bespoke: Full ship charters sail itineraries going to destinations you choose in consultation with our team, taking your guests or group to multiple ports of call rather than staying in just one.
- Significant value & Budget-friendly: Seabourn's charter and group rates include virtually all costs: luxury accommodations, all meals, spirits, gratuities and much more—agreed in U.S. dollars. You never have to worry about foreign currency fluctuations.
- Branding: Onboard programming and even the masthead on the daily program can be customized to declare that this is your event. We can also consult with you on integration of other elements throughout and the ship can even fly a corporate flag for a fully-chartered ship if you wish, so tell us what you’re thinking and we’ll tell you if it’s possible.
- Ideal Size: Seabourn ships are the ideal size for charters, groups and incentive travel. The Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest have 229 all-suite accommodations (458 guests max.), most with private furnished verandas. Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation feature 300 all-suite, private furnished veranda accommodations (600 guests max.). Every suite on a Seabourn ship has an oceanfront view.
- Control: Attendees are more likely to bond successfully, build social connections and camaraderie, and are less likely to be distracted while traveling aboard a Seabourn ship.
- Variety: Planning your event with Seabourn gives your guests an enjoyable, fulfilling experience on the ship and in each destination, with an array of shore excursions possible to include our optional Ventures by Seabourn expedition-style program led by our onboard expedition team.
Pierre van Breda
Deputy Director, Global Charter, Incentive and Group Sales
For more information on Charters, Meetings, Incentive and Group space, or to request a quote, please contact us:
Charters, Meetings & Incentive team:
All other Groups:
Travel Advisors: Group space can be set up via Polar Online.
Alternatively, please contact us:
- Phone: 1-800-442-4448 or +1 206-626-8351 outside North America
- Email: SeaGroupSales@Seabourn.com
Office Hours: M-F 7am-4:30pm (PT)
Guests who elect to create a Group directly through Seabourn, please contact us: