As welcomed guests, you will feel part of an exclusive club aboard your very own ship for the duration of your voyage to exotic ports of call in the four corners of the world. A charter aboard Seabourn is ideal for hosting corporate meetings, as a fundraiser for arts and charitable organizations or alumni associations and for use as incentive rewards for top producers, distributors and sales executives. Individuals and families often charter one of our intimate ships for private functions, such as reunions, weddings and anniversaries.
Seabourn cruises offer distinct advantages over land-based venues:
- Exclusivity: Your attendees are the only guests on board, nobody else is coming or going during your charter.
- Prestige: Nothing bespeaks an organization's strength more eloquently than the ability to simply take command of a prestigious venue for its privileged guests' enjoyment.
- Branding: The itinerary, onboard programming, even the masthead on the daily program, all can be customized to declare that this is your event. The ship can even fly a corporate flag if you wish.
- Ideal Size: Seabourn ships are the ideal size for charter. The Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest have 229 all-suite accommodations. Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation feature 300 all-suite, all-veranda accommodations.
- Control: Attendees are more likely to bond successfully and less likely to be distracted while traveling aboard a Seabourn ship.
- Budget-friendly: Seabourn's charter rates include virtually all costs: luxury accommodations, all meals, spirits, gratuities and much more—agreed in US dollars. You never have to worry about foreign currency fluctuations.