Seabourn combines ultra-luxury with expedition-style flair to bring you a more in-depth experience of the area’s nature, history, forestry and wildlife. Pristine waterways are nature’s canvas for calving glaciers, humpback whales and towering forests in Seabourn’s Alaska & British Columbia. Our unique blend of exhilarating, up-close adventures with luxurious amenities invite you to experience the Great Land in a myriad of ways.
Ventures by Seabourn Alaska
Immense forces of nature buffer Alaska from outside influences. It is a world where ravens, eagles, bears and salmon still exercise eminent domain. Where a mile-long glacier shimmers under a timeless sky. Rustic villages dot the landscape, providing you a chance to experience a world — and a culture — largely untouched by time. Venture further into this vast wilderness by cruising Tracy Arm in a catamaran, paddling a kayak past old-growth forest in Misty Fjords, or simply take in the majesty that is Glacier Bay National Park.
When you cruise with Seabourn, we promise a voyage that is nothing short of magical. Each cruise to Alaska includes the following exclusive amenities and activities designed to enhance every moment:
- Amazing 7- to 14-day itineraries with marquee ports
- The hidden gems of the Inside Passage
- Optional Ventures by Seabourn™ excursions
- Guidance and insight from a skilled expedition staff
- Complimentary Added Amenity: Seabourn all-weather jacket, to prepare you for your Alaska experiences, and as a souvenir
- Complimentary Special Events and Experiences: Caviar on the Ice party, frequent opportunities for wildlife sightings on board and ashore.
* Cruising of the Alaska and Canadian Inside Passage is subject to pilotage, traffic and weather conditions and at the Captains discretion. Actual routes, durations and timings may vary accordingly.
Juneau, Alaska, US
Sitka, Alaska, US
Vancouver, B.C., CA
Haines, Alaska, US
Alert Bay, British Columbia, Canada
Alaska & British Columbia Travel Articles: Learn more about Alaska & British Columbia
By sailing with Seabourn to Alaska and British Columbia you can have an immersive experience that you will remember for a lifetime. Your ship sails through beautiful wild landscape where you can view sea life and wild animals like whales, bald eagles and bears and visits the majesty of Glacier Bay National Park
Our optional Ventures by Seabourn™ and excursions bring you to the top of immense glaciers, through lush nature and to the most extraordinary views of this beautiful region.
You can join a Mendenhall Glacier excursion in Juneau; in Ketchikan explore the wilderness with an ATV, or take a fishing excursion in a number of ports and afterwards enjoy your fresh catch deliciously prepared for dinner by the onboard culinary team, as part of Seabourn's ‘Enjoy Your Catch’ experience. Take your travel to new heights by joining a Seabourn Journey through the Canadian Rockies to explore Banff National Park and Lake Louise.