Greece Welcome Aboard Special Offers
Book now through June 30, 2021 and enjoy these limited-time amenities:
• Complimentary Veranda Suite Upgrades*
• Up to 600 Minute Internet Packages. Unlimited Internet Package for Penthouse and Premium Suites*
• $300USD per Suite Shipboard Credit. $500USD per Suite Shipboard Credit for Penthouse and Premium Suites*
• Air Add-on Available: Reduced Economy Class Roundtrip Air to Greece for $699, upgrade to Business Class for $2,999* Air is a separate transaction to the cruise purchase, air prices shown are inclusive of taxes and fees.
• An extra 5% savings on select sailings for Seabourn Club Members*
• Plus Worry-Free Promise* - Seabourn gives you the peace of mind when booking your vacation experience.
*See Terms & Conditions for details
Early Bonus Savings
For those along its shores, the sea remains the heart of it all, an irresistible magnet drawing every gaze. Glimpse it shining from a sunlit piazza high on the Amalfi Coast, or glittering through a filigree of pines along the rocky Cap d’Antibes.
Explore the vibrant cities of Rome, Venice, Nice and Barcelona, richly layered in history and deeply rooted in the sea. Follow the winding corniches of Monte Carlo, stacked atop a harbor bristling with masts of elegant yachts. Above the beaches and brightly painted fishing boats along the Cote d’Azur and Costa del Sol, amphitheaters of whitewashed villas are all aligned to meet you as you arrive from the sea.
A Travel Blog from Seabourn
Read the latest Mediterranean articles on Seabourn’s digital magazine, Current – the newest way to find out about some of the most unique Seabourn destinations.
"5 Reasons to Visit Spain"
Visit Current to learn about how tradition and history meet spectacular natural beauty in a country that has plenty to inspire every traveler
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Scenic Cruising Bay of Kotor
Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu), Greece
Mediterranean Travel Articles: Learn More About The Mediterranean
Relax and rejuvenate as Seabourn sails through the exquisite blue water of the Mediterranean and visits the small ports that showcase the best of the regions. The Mediterranean offers a variety of delicious and unique food at every port.
Enjoy fine dining in Malta, ouzo from Agios Nikólaos in Greece and sample delicious cheese and wine from France and Italy. The Mediterranean offers a variety of shore excursions including Shopping with the Chef for fresh ingredients at local markets and walking tours to take in the beautiful azulejos in Portugal.
Venture beyond the ship and join Seabourn Journeys to get a once-in-a lifetime tour of a UNESCO World Heritage site in Tuscany, board the Simplon-Orient-Express or take in the majesty of the Swiss Alps.