Greece Welcome Aboard Special Offers
Book now and enjoy limited-time amenities on select voyages:
• Up to $1,000USD per Suite Shipboard Credit. Up to $1,500USD per Suite Shipboard Credit for Penthouse and Premium Suites*
• Air Add-on Available: Reduced Economy Class Roundtrip Air to Greece for $699USD, upgrade to Business Class for $2,999USD* Air is a separate transaction to the cruise purchase, air prices shown are inclusive of taxes and fees.
• An extra 5% savings on select sailings for Seabourn Club Members*
*See Terms & Conditions for details
Early Bonus Savings
Listen to Andrea Bocelli while sipping his family’s wines in Rome, toss your own pie at a Sicilian pizzeria, kayak along Corsica’s rugged coast, or simply work on your St. Tropez tan. Seabourn turns the Mediterranean into your private playground, visiting an imaginative mix of vibrant cities and yacht harbors aboard your intimate, club-like ship.
Gain unprecedented insight and access to the Mediterranean’s many World Heritage Sites through our exclusive partnership with UNESCO. You might meet local lemon farmers or the curator of a museum, go behind the scenes of a monastery, or even excavate a dig with an archaeologist. Each voyage offers a unique blend of exciting adventures and exclusive amenities, designed to enhance every moment in this storied region:
• Amazing itineraries with marquee ports
• Hidden gems along the Cote d’Azur and Costa del Sol
• Optional UNESCO excursions promoting sustainable tourism
• Extended Seabourn Journeys overland experiences
• Complimentary special events and activities, including our popular Marina Day
A Travel Blog from Seabourn
Read the latest Mediterranean articles on Seabourn’s digital magazine, Current – the newest way to find out about some of the most unique Seabourn destinations.
"5 Reasons to Visit Spain"
Visit Current to learn about how tradition and history meet spectacular natural beauty in a country that has plenty to inspire every traveler
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Scenic Cruising Bay of Kotor
Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu), Greece
Mediterranean Travel Articles: Learn More About The Mediterranean
Relax and rejuvenate as Seabourn sails through the exquisite blue water of the Mediterranean and visits the small ports that showcase the best of the regions. The Mediterranean offers a variety of delicious and unique food at every port.
Enjoy fine dining in Malta, ouzo from Agios Nikólaos in Greece and sample delicious cheese and wine from France and Italy. The Mediterranean offers a variety of shore excursions including Shopping with the Chef for fresh ingredients at local markets and walking tours to take in the beautiful azulejos in Portugal.
Venture beyond the ship and join Seabourn Journeys to get a once-in-a lifetime tour of a UNESCO World Heritage site in Tuscany, board the Simplon-Orient-Express or take in the majesty of the Swiss Alps.