Early Bonus Savings
Follow the sun northward to lands of fairy tale castles and majestic fjords, gilded palaces and picturesque coastal villages, iconic museums and untouched islands teeming with seabirds. Northern Europe exudes a special magic during summer, and Seabourn introduces you to the region’s many charms on a series of ultra-luxury sailings with an expedition-style flair – including optional kayak, Zodiac, and hiking excursions guided by a veteran expedition team.
Celebrate the rich history, culture, and architectural treasures of Scandinavia and Russia. Delight in the medieval cathedrals and stately formal gardens of the British Isles, and marvel at the abundant wildlife and sheer natural beauty of Iceland and Greenland. Each Northern Europe voyage offers a unique blend of exciting adventures and exclusive amenities, designed to enhance every moment:
· Amazing itineraries with marquee ports*
· Hidden gems around Scandinavia and the British Isles
· Optional Ventures by Seabourn™ excursions led by a skilled expedition staff
· Extended Seabourn Journeys overland experiences, including an optional three-day, mid-cruise adventure in St. Petersburg
· Complimentary special events and activities, including our popular Caviar on the Ice deck party
* Cruising of the Northern Europe, Iceland and Greenland is subject to pilotage, traffic and weather conditions and at the Captains discretion. Actual routes, durations and timings may vary accordingly.
Iceland & Greenland
A Travel Blog from Seabourn
Read the latest Northern Europe articles on Seabourn’s digital magazine, Current – the newest way to find out about some of the most unique Seabourn destinations.
"What To Do In Kristiansand"
Visit Current to learn about Kristiansand, Norway. A great walking city, it's small enough to cover in an afternoon, but big enough to offer food and culture on par with the world’s biggest cities.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dover (London), England, UK
Scenic Cruising Trollfjord
Northern Europe Travel Articles: Learn More About Northern Europe
Sailing Northern Europe with Seabourn gives guests the opportunity to take in the beautiful landscapes as well as castles, fjords and palaces.
In picturesque Iceland, guests can join a shore excursion to view the wildlife on remote Vigur Island and experience unique Icelandic delicacies. Norway offers inventive, seasonal food options along with exceptional art and architecture in Ålesund and the charming shops and restaurants in Kristiansand. Visit the best of Great Britain when you sail into Dover to visit the hotspots of London and head to Alnwick Castle which was featured in Downton Abbey.
If guests want to add adventure to their Northern Europe experience, they can join optional Ventures by Seabourn™ to kayak, hike and boat. To extend the trip, join a Seabourn Journey for a once-in-a lifetime tour of a UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout interior cities.