2024 Grand Voyages
Fuel your wanderlust with two Grand Voyages in 2024. For a limited time, you can reserve your pre-booking status before these inspiring itineraries open for sale to the public. Early booking amenities and offers are available too, so start making your plans today.
Amenities Exclusively for FULL Grand Voyage guests includes:
Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Sydney or Miami
Exclusive Grand Voyage event | Special Grand Voyage pillow gifts
Book by May 31, 2023 and receive:
|Round-trip Business Class Air||Visa Package on Grand Australia, Asia, & Alaska voyage (for USD and CAD markets)|
|$2,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($1,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)||Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board|
|Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport||50% Reduced Deposit (for USD, CAD and AUD)|
|Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship||3% Pay-in-Full Discount|
For Guests Booked In Penthouse And Premium Suites:
$3,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($1,500USD Shipboard Credit per guest)
Contact your Travel Advisor, call Seabourn at 800.929.9391, or get in touch with a personal cruise consultant by August 3 to reserve your pre-booking priority before voyages open for sale.
Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica
Jan 4, 2024 | 80 Days
From Panama to Antarctica — this voyage around South America encompasses Inca ruins, great world cities, colonial splendors and breathtaking natural wonders.
• An overnight in the port of Manta gives you time to wander Ecuador’s colonial capital, Quito, pick up a genuine Panama hat in Montecristi, or even explore the Galápagos Islands on an optional mid-voyage adventure.
• Another overnight call in Callao offers access to Lima, Peru’s capital beloved for its many plazas, colorful markets, and pre-Hispanic artifacts — or head off mid-journey to the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu.
• Overlooking the Strait of Magellan, remote Punta Arenas is your gateway to Chile’s Patagonian region with its windswept pampas and vast estancias where gauchos (cowboys) preserve the traditional way of life.
• Make the most of your day in the Uruguayan capital of Montevideo, winding through the quaint Ciudad Vieja (Old City) while discovering its vibrant art scene and diverse cultural influences.
• Kayak around the Îles de Salut — collectively known as Devil’s Island — site of the infamous French penal colony immortalized in Henri Charrière’s memoir, Papillon, and now home to surprisingly abundant wildlife.
Grand Australia, Asia & Alaska
Feb 21, 2024 | 80 Days
Sydney to Vancouver
This voyage checks off bucket list items including exploring the Great Barrier Reef, an in-depth tour of Japan, cruising Glacier Bay, and visits to Beijing, Hiroshima, Taiwan and more.
• Spend your day on Komodo Island in Komodo National Park — a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve — for the chance to spot its infamous namesake dragon before relaxing on a pink-sand beach.
• Exotic Magong delights with its Ming Dynasty monuments, traditional villages, dramatic basalt formations, and proximity to uninhabited Penghu Islands wrapped in long stretches of gorgeous white sand.
• An overnight in Tianjin allows you to join an optional mid-voyage journey to Beijing with its many incomparable wonders — from the Great Wall and Forbidden City to the Ming Tombs and Tiananmen Square.
• With a call in Hiroshima, you can pay homage at the Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome, wander the surreal Shukkeien Garden, and visit sacred Miyajima — the “island of the gods” — to witness its famous “floating” torii gate.
• Dutch Harbor is your entrée to the rugged Aleutian archipelago and home to important World War II relics, Alaska’s oldest onion-domed Russian church, a rich Native culture, and puffins galore.
Your Grand Voyage Ships