Worry Free Promise
Seabourn gives you the peace of mind when planning your vacation experience. With our Worry-Free Promise, you can book your cruise with confidence knowing you have the flexibility to change your plans before and during your journey. Plus, we've enhanced our health and safety protocols to further protect you while on board and on shore.
We are currently assessing enhanced health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how they may impact our future offerings. Our actual offerings may vary from what is displayed or described here. Review our current Cruise Updates, Health & Safety Protocols and CDC Travel Advisories. We now have a COVID-19 Protection Program in place to provide further peace of mind for guests.
Book With Confidence
- Voyages departing on or before March 31, 2023
- Booking cancelled no less than 30 days prior to embarkation date. Or within 30 days of embarkation if you test positive for COVID-19.
Within 30 days and up until your embarkation date, you may still receive a Future Cruise Credit if you, or someone in your immediate travel party, tests positive for COVID-19.
You will receive an email notification when your Future Cruise Credit is applied to your Seabourn Club ID.
– PLUS –
Best Fare Guarantee: If you see a better public fare offered on Seabourn.com contact us.**
*The Future Cruise Credit is calculated based on the cancellation fees retained by Seabourn from our Cancellation Policy. Your Future Cruise Credit will be in the amount of non-refundable fees and the remainder will be refunded to back to you via your method of payment.
**Compensation will be provided on a request basis only.
COVID-19 Protection Program
This new element of the Booking with Confidence program provides further peace of mind for guests within 30 days of embarkation through disembarkation for bookings sailing on or before March 31, 2023. It is designed to assist guests who, as a result of being suspected of having COVID-19 or testing positive for COVID-19, may be unable to travel to embarkation, may be denied boarding, may be quarantined on board or disembarked early.
It is also designed to assist guests who, as a result of governmental travel restrictions put in place within 30 days of embarkation, cannot travel to the country of embarkation for their booked cruise. This program covers the situations where a passenger cannot travel due to COVID-19, but the cruise itself is not cancelled or delayed for more than 3 calendar days due to COVID-19, which is covered by our Nonperformance of Cruise: Refund Policy and Instructions. The program outlined below will apply to the affected guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses, and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line. Applicable, for guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite if any guest tests positive for COVID-19 within 30 days prior to embarkation.
- FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare for the missed days and a refundable credit to their onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees, and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- Onboard COVID-related medical center visits and testing of suspected COVID-19 cases will be free of charge.
- Reimbursement of expenses for COVID-related medical care including during any medically required shoreside quarantine period for guests and their immediate travel party if any such guest(s) test positive for COVID-19 during their cruise. This includes air change fees in the case onward travel plans need to change.
- Any shoreside meals will be covered by a per-diem meal allowance as communicated by a letter provided onboard prior to disembarkation (no receipt retention is required).