Worry Free Promise
Seabourn gives you the peace of mind when planning your vacation experience. With our Worry-Free Promise, you can book your cruise with confidence. Plus, we've enhanced our health and safety protocols to further protect you while on board and on shore.
We are currently assessing enhanced health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how they may impact our future offerings. Our actual offerings may vary from what is displayed or described here. Review our current Cruise Updates, Health & Safety Protocols and CDC Travel Advisories. We now have a COVID-19 Protection Program in place to provide further peace of mind for guests.
COVID-19 Protection Program
The Worry-Free Promise program provides peace of mind for guests with bookings made by December 31, 2022 and sailing on or before March 31, 2023. It is designed to assist guests who, as a result of testing positive for COVID-19 within 5 days prior to embarkation, during their cruise or are required to isolate on board or disembark early.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses, and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line. Applicable, for guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite if any guest tests positive for COVID-19 within 5 days prior to embarkation.
- FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare paid for any full day spent in isolation and a refundable credit to their onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees, and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- SeabournShield premiums and/or reimbursed amounts shall not be included in the value of the FCC. Guests with SeabournShield who need to file a claim, please visit www.aontravelclaim.com..*
- Guests with independent insurance are required to file a claim with their primary insurer prior to requesting cancellation fee FCC reimbursement from Seabourn.
- This program shall not be applicable to a guest or any member(s) of their immediate travel party if such individual makes any false statements to the cruise line as to such individual’s COVID-19 status. The cruise line reserves the right to revoke any of the goodwill benefits provided in this program in the event of discovery of such false statements.
- This program is not
intended to provide long-term care for issues arising from COVID-19.
- Guests will need to submit
proof of their positive medically observed COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken
within 5 days of embarkation to be eligible for the COVID-19 Protection Program
*Subject to plan terms and conditions. If an insurance claim is denied, you may contact Seabourn with the denial and you will be issued the FCC.