Why Choose Seabourn?
You’re planning an event or group trip that is unique and extraordinary, not just average. The typical land-based group travel facilities you’ve used before also come with limitations, including extra logistical planning you need to manage, extra costs for meeting space, equipment or entertainment, and a more limited sense of adventure because they are in just one location.
By choosing Seabourn, you are setting up a travel experience that will truly be unforgettable for each of your guests, whether they are colleagues, family, or friends. Let our team take you to a number of destinations that you choose in consultation with our staff - not just one - accompanied by a professionally trained crew who deliver a level of service that borders on the clairvoyant.
Your exclusive experience and the “wow factor” can begin even before you arrive onboard with our Seabourn Private Air charter jet services. The service provides an ideal solution for groups traveling together because you’re paying for the plane which can lower your average cost per person.
The Seabourn charter experience includes:
All meals and beverage onboard including:
- Breakfast in The Restaurant, The Colonnade, or Seabourn Square
- Lunch in The Restaurant, The Colonnade, The Patio
- Afternoon Tea
- Dinner in The Restaurant, The Grill by Thomas Keller, Sushi*, The Colonnade or Earth & Ocean
- 24 hour In-Suite Service, which includes the option to order from The Restaurant menu
- Canapés and hors d’oeuvres for unlimited cocktail parties and receptions.
- Regiis Ova caviar service – a complementary Seabourn signature feature available anytime
- Open premium bar in all lounges and restaurants
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- All soft drinks, juices, bottled waters
- Welcome bottle French Champagne in all suites
- In-suite bar set-up with soft drinks, bottled waters, beers and two (2) bottles of spirits or wine
- Fresh fruit in all suites (replenished daily)
Other included items:
- Exclusive use of the ship (full ship charters) or dedicated meeting facilities for groups
- All Gratuities
- Port Charges
- Standard Entertainment as presented on regular cruises
- Use of any A/V equipment, meeting spaces, and furniture onboard the ship
- Suite Deliveries – gift items, correspondence
- Twice Daily steward service and turndown service
- Use of Watersports Marina (subject to weather and port restrictions)
Not included in the rate are air transportation, transfers, shore excursions and items of a personal nature such as telephone, gift shop and spa services.
Seabourn signature delights
- High Crew to Guest ratio for exceptional service
- Pure Pampering℠ suite service where your Personal In-suite Steward draws you an aromatherapy bath, complimentary of course!
- Complimentary Massage Moments© on deck
- Signature Deck Service including mineral water spritzers, fresh fruit sorbets and frozen towels
For more information on Charters, Meetings, Incentive and Group space, or to request a quote, please contact us:
Charters, Meetings & Incentive team:
All other Groups:
Travel Advisors: Group space can be set up via Polar Online.
Alternatively, please contact us:
- Phone: 1-800-442-4448 or +1 206-626-8351 outside North America
- Email: SeaGroupSales@Seabourn.com
Office Hours: M-F 7am-4:30pm (PT)
Guests who elect to create a Group directly through Seabourn, please contact us:
Pierre van Breda
Deputy Director, Global Charter, Incentive and Group Sales
International Group Reservations
Guests interested in booking groups, outside side of North America contact your local office:
- Agent Group Reservation Phone:
1300 987 323
- Guests Group Reservation Phone:
13 24 02
- Email: email@example.com
Guests interested in booking groups outside these major markets, please contact North America group sales.